Do’s in Richmond Hill Temple are as follows:
– Put your mobile phone on silent mode.
– To be properly attired to access a place of worship.
– To observe / maintain quietness, inside the Sanctum.
– To leave your footwear and coats at designated areas.
– To dispose off wastes in the recycle bins provided.
– Vehicles shall be parked only at designated parking areas.
– Proper use of amenities and facilities.
– Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi
– Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Richmond Hill Temple are as follows:
– Pluck flowers / vegetables / leaves from the gardens
– Wear footwear, hats, sunglasses, caps inside the temple
– Photography or videos at the altars
– Waste prasadam at Canteen
– Smoking / Alcohol / Drugs.
– Eat non-vegetarian food.
We humbly request you to adhere to the above conditions. Help us to maintain the Sanctity and Cleanliness in and around the Temple.